Easy Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 quarts water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
step 1: In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain.
step 2: In a large pot over medium heat, combine cooked beef, water, tomatoes, onion, potatoes, mixed vegetables, bouillon and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes.