Easy Yummy Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 12 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 1 cup toasted and sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
step 1: In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce and ramen noodle flavor packets. Bring dressing to the point of boiling, remove from heat and refrigerate until chilled.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, lettuce, green onions, broken noodles, chicken and almonds.
step 3: Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve.