Easy and Fast Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- ¼ pound bacon
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- ½ cup Caesar salad dressing
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
step 2: In a preheated skillet, add the chicken, seasoning mix and oil. Cook until chicken is golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
step 3: In a salad bowl, combine Romaine, enough salad dressing to coat, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Toss and place on individual salad plates. Top with the sliced chicken and serve.