Egg Biscuit Bake Recipe
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces process American cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
step 1: In a saucepan, combine the milk, cheese and mustard; cook over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Stir in ham and peas.
step 2: Melt butter in a large skillet; add eggs. Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set. Add cheese sauce and stir gently. Spoon into an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Separate the biscuits and cut in half. Place with cut side down around outer edge of dish.
step 3: Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.