Eggnog and Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
step 1: Combine vanilla pudding mix, lemon gelatin, and 2 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in lemon juice. Chill until partially set.
step 2: Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Blend in cranberry sauce, and add pecans. Chill until partially set.
step 3: Prepare whipped topping according to package directions. Fold in nutmeg. Fold whipped topping into vanilla pudding mixture. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch glass dish. Chill until firm.
step 4: Pour cranberry mixture over pudding mixture. Chill for 6 hours before serving to appreciative family and friends.