Eggplant Chips Recipe
- 1 eggplant, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: Cut eggplant strips in half again, lengthwise. Lay strips on a baking sheet.
step 3: In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, Romano cheese, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over eggplant strips and drizzle with oil.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until crispy.