Elegant Chicken Lasagna With White Sauce Recipe
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ⅔ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup pimento-stuffed green olives
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 3 cups diced, cooked chicken meat
- 1 ½ cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
step 1: Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
step 2: Mix mushroom soup, broth, and poultry seasoning in a saucepan. Heat through.
step 3: Beat together the cheeses, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Stir in olives, onions, green pepper and parsley.
step 4: Place half of the noodles in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Layer with 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/2 chicken, and 1/2 mushroom soup mixture. Repeat. Top with crumbs.
step 5: Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until heated through.