- 1 pound ground chicken
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large sweet pickles, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 (4 ounce) link chorizo, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 canned Vienna sausages
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- ½ (8 ounce) package sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into strips
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl combine the chicken, flour, pickles, onion, raisins, chorizo and peas. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
step 3: Spread mixture on a piece of aluminum foil; arrange sausage, hard-cooked egg slices and cheese strips on top of mixture. Shape mixture into a cylindrical roll about 4 inches in diameter and wrap in foil.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Unwrap and slice before serving with ketchup.