Fajita Burgers Recipe
- 1 teaspoon oil, divided
- 1/2 medium green or red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 frozen BOCA Meatless Cheeseburgers
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
step 1: HEAT 1/2 tsp. of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add peppers, onions and chili powder; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Remove from pan.
step 2: ADD remaining 1/2 tsp. oil to skillet. Add cheeseburgers; cook 4 minutes. Turn burgers; top with vegetables. Cook an additional 4 minutes; cut in half.
step 3: PLACE 2 burger halves on each tortilla; top with vegetables.