Fajita Skillet Supper Recipe
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Spanish Rice
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can undrained diced tomatoes
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
step 1: In large skillet over medium heat, saute rice-vermicelli mix with margarine and onion until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
step 2: Slowly stir in water, seasonings and undrained diced tomatoes. Stir in chicken, bell pepper and garlic; bring to a boil.
step 3: Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.