Fantastic Mexican Dip Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
step 1: Crumble ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, mix in the taco sauce and set aside.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning mix. Spread the mixture into a medium serving dish.
step 3: Layer the sour cream mixture with beef mixture, Cheddar cheese and lettuce. Top with tomato, green onions and black olives.