Fantastic Pie Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 ½ cups nondairy whipped topping
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen whipped topping
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together flour, softened butter, and 3/4 cup chopped nuts until a soft dough forms. Press dough into bottom and sides of a 9 inch deep-dish pie pan. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
step 3: In a medium mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Fold in 1 1/2 cups nondairy whipped topping. Spread mixture into cooled crust.
step 4: In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and cold milk until smooth. Allow to set up 5 minutes, then spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining nuts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.