Farfalle with Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh steamed asparagus tips
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: Steam the asparagus over boiling water and cook until tender but still firm. Drain, cool and chop.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, asparagus, smoked salmon, lemon juice, pistachios, basil, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator and serve at room temperature.