Festive Tortilla Squares Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces Deli LAND O LAKES® Jalapeno Cheese Food, shredded - product
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Cream cheese
- Ripe olive slices
- Cherry tomato slices
- Green olive slices
step 1: Place cream cheese and milk in small bowl. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes). Stir in jalapeno cheese, green onions and 1/4 cup ripe olives by hand.
step 2: Spread 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture over 1 tortilla. Top with another tortilla; spread with 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture. Repeat layering with remaining tortillas and cream cheese mixture, ending with tortilla. Wrap tightly in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
step 3: Cut into 1-inch squares. Top each square with cream cheese dollop and choice of toppings: cream cheese, ripe olive slices, cherry tomato slices or green olive slices.