Feta Cheese with Basil Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
step 1: Place the walnuts in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
step 2: In a bowl, gently mix the walnuts, tomatoes, basil, green onions, avocado, feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and red bell pepper. Season with garlic salt, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil. Allow to sit about 15 minutes, and toss again just before serving.