Fettuccini Tomato Rustica I Recipe
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 4 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
step 1: In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper and basil. Marinate 4 hours.
step 2: Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain. Toss pasta with marinade until evenly coated. Spread into a baking dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Divide onto plates, top with grilled chicken, and sprinkle with goat cheese.