Fettuccini al Fungi Recipe
- 1 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 12 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
step 1: Cook the pasta according to package directions.
step 2: Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and garlic in olive oil over low heat until tender. Mix in pesto mix, milk, and cream cheese; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer while stirring until cream cheese has melted and mixture has thickened.
step 3: Drain pasta. Pour sauce over noodles, and toss to coat. Serve.