Fettuccini with Basil and Brie Recipe
- 12 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups cubed Brie cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: In a large bowl combine chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, brie, chopped basil, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover and let stand at room temperature to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
step 2: In a large pot of boiling salted water over high heat, cook the fettuccine until al dente, about 12 minutes.
step 3: Drain the fettuccine and toss with the sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.