Fettuccini with Portobellas, Ham and Asparagus Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Fettuccine
- 8 ounces portobella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 4 ounces asparagus, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
step 1: COOK mushrooms, green onions, garlic and oil in large skillet until tender. Add asparagus; cook until crisp-tender.
step 2: PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
step 3: TOSS pasta with mushroom mixture, ham, parsley and cheese. Season with salt and black ground pepper.