Fiery Pork Skewers Recipe
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Place pork tenderloin cubes in the mixture. Toss to coat.
step 2: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
step 3: Place pork on skewers. Cook on the prepared grill, turning and brushing with the teriyaki sauce mixture frequently. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or to desired doneness.