Fiesta Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup ORTEGA® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups SARGENTO® 4 Cheese Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- Toppings: sliced black olives, green onions, green bell pepper, radishes, red onion
- Sour cream (optional)
- ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce (optional)
step 1: PREHEAT oven. (See pizza crust package directions.)
step 2: HEAT vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add seasoning mix and water; mix well.
step 3: SPREAD salsa over crust. Top with chicken mixture, cheese and vegetable toppings
step 4: BAKE according to pizza crust package directions or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and a drizzle of taco sauce before serving.