Fiesta Frittata Casserole Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup fresh salsa
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, green chile peppers, green onion, and parsley. Mix in the corn, black beans, red pepper, and bacon bits. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
step 3: Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of the casserole comes out clean. Serve with the fresh salsa.