Fiesta Fry Pan Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary.
step 2: Stir in taco seasoning, water, zucchini, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Add rice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
step 3: Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until the cheese is melted.