Fiesta Pork Tenderloin with Oven-Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 small baking potatoes, quartered
- 2 small green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Garnish suggestions: ORTEGA® Salsa Prima™, sour cream
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 400 F. Line roasting pan or 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
step 2: PLACE tenderloin, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, oil and seasoning mix in large, heavy-duty plastic bag; shake to coat. Place tenderloin in center of prepared pan. Arrange vegetables around tenderloin.
step 3: BAKE, stirring vegetables halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes or until tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 170 F. and potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired with salsa and sour cream.