Fiesta Chicken Recipe
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch strips
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
step 1: In a bowl, combine the soups, tomatoes, picante sauce, green pepper, onion and chili powder.
step 2: In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, layer half of the tortilla strips, chicken, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
step 3: Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until bubbly.