Apricot-Pineapple Dream Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (4 ounce) jar apricot baby food
step 1: Mix orange-flavored gelatin with pineapple in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Cool completely.
step 2: In a medium mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed, beat gelatin mixture, baby food, cream cheese and whipped topping. Blend well. Stir in nuts. Spoon into serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate at least four hours.