Fish Fillet Florentine Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package Gorton's® Crispy Battered Fish Fillets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
step 1: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cook and stir onion in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until tender. Stir in flour. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Remove from heat; stir in milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients except Fillets.
step 2: Place Fillets, with sides touching, in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11x7 inch; pour sauce over Fillets. Bake uncovered until hot, 25 to 30 minutes.