Fish Roll Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups water
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, oil, white sugar, mustard, melted butter, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix in milk and water. Set aside.
step 2: Heat vinegar in the top of a double boiler over boiling water. Gradually fold egg mixture into the hot vinegar. Cook until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly.