Fish Stick Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package Gorton's® Crunchy Golden Fish Sticks
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce
step 1: Cook shells as directed on package; drain.
step 2: Combine ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses with egg and oregano. Spoon mixture into shells and place a frozen fish stick on top of cheese mixture.
step 3: Cover with marinara and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.