Fish and Veggies Primavera Recipe
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 4 fresh or frozen orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each), thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Place margarine in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; add fish and turn to coat. Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
step 2: Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
step 3: Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, saute garlic in oil. Add the next seven ingredients; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 2-3 minutes. Spoon over the fish; sprinkle with cheese.
step 4: Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees for 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.