Fishboy's Beer Belly Shrimp Recipe
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 1 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
step 1: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well to coat the shrimp. Place in a large shallow dish and refrigerate. Let marinate for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
step 2: Heat oven broiler. Drain shrimp. Thread shrimp through neck and tail onto six 14-inch skewers so that shrimp will lie flat. Place skewers on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
step 3: Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes. Turn skewers and broil for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. Serve warm with cold beer.