Flavorful Herb Bread Recipe
- 1 cup warm milk (70 to 80 degrees F)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
step 1: In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select the basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
step 2: Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).