Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
step 1: In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and orange juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese. Add marshmallow mixture; beat just until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
step 3: Combine wafer crumbs and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pan. Spoon cream cheese filling over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Store in the refrigerator.