Fluffy Lemon Fruit Pie Recipe
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Spread half of the cherry pie filling on bottom of crust.
step 2: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix, and beat until smooth. Gently fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over cherry filling in crust.
step 3: Spread remaining whipped topping over the cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining cherry pie filling over whipped topping layer. Refrigerate 3 hours.