Forever Amber Recipe
- 1 pound chopped orange slices candy
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
step 1: Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
step 2: Combine the chopped orange slice candy with the coconut and chopped walnuts. Stir in the orange juice and vanilla. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
step 3: Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool. Scoop out spoonfuls and roll into walnut sized balls. Roll the balls in confectioners' sugar.