Four Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos
step 1: In a large salad bowl, whisk together the sugar, vinegar and oil.
step 2: Add the onion, bell pepper, celery, green beans, lima beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and pimentos.
step 3: Toss to evenly coat and place in large sealed container. Place in refrigerator and turn periodically to mix.