Four Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
step 1: Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Place macaroni in the saucepan and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
step 3: Spread the Cheddar cheese over the bottom of the baking dish. Top with a thin layer of macaroni. Top macaroni with Provolone cheese, another layer of macaroni, a layer of mozzarella and a third layer of macaroni. Top with a layer of Colby-Monterey Jack cheese. Pour the egg over all, followed by the milk.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.