Four Layer Delight Recipe
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/8 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
step 1: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
step 2: In a bowl, cream together margarine with 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar. Mix in flour and 1 cup pecans. Press into prepared dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until very lightly browned. Cool completely.
step 4: In a bowl, cream together cream cheese with remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Fold in half the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
step 5: Stir together pudding mix and milk and allow to set up slightly. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining nuts. Keep refrigerated.