Four Seasons Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix chile peppers, cream cheese, and cumin. Stir in chopped turkey.
step 3: Place the tortillas in a microwave oven. Heat for 1 minute, or until the tortillas are softened. Spread about 2 heaping tablespoons of the chile pepper mixture on each tortilla, and roll up. Place the rolled tortillas, seam-side down, in single layer in the prepared baking dish.
step 4: In a medium bowl, combine the salsa and beans. Spoon the mixture over the enchiladas. Sprinkle the top with cheese.
step 5: Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.