French Onion Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine the ground beef, rice, French onion soup, cream of mushroom soup, celery, green onions and green bell pepper. Mix all together well.
step 3: Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.