Fried Chicken Salad Recipe
- 12 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (10 ounce) package romaine, endive, carrot, and radicchio salad mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
step 1: Combine buttermilk and pepper sauce in pie plate. Mix flour and salt on waxed paper. Dip chicken into buttermilk, then coat with flour; repeat once.
step 2: Heat 1/4 inch oil in large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, 5 minutes, or until deep golden and juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
step 3: Toss salad mix and tomatoes with dressing in large shallow bowl until evenly coated. Top with chicken.