Frogmore Stew Recipe
- 6 quarts water
- 3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 2 pounds hot smoked sausage links, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn - husked, cleaned and quartered
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
step 1: Bring water and Old Bay Seasoning to boil in a large stockpot.
step 2: Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes. Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes more. Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in the shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Drain immediately and serve.