Frozen Berry Fluff Recipe
- 2 (21 ounce) cans raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint (optional)
step 1: In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired.