Fruit Bon Bons Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 (7 ounce) packages flaked coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) package fruit flavored Jell-O® mix, any flavor
- 1 cup ground blanched almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- food coloring (optional)
step 1: In large mixing bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND, coconut, 1/3 cup gelatin, almonds, extract and enough food coloring to tint mixture desired shade. Chill 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Using about 1/2 tablespoon mixture for each, shape into 1-inch balls. Sprinkle remaining gelatin onto wax paper; roll each ball in gelatin to coat. Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets; chill. Store covered at room temperature or in refrigerator.