Fruit Kabobs with Margarita Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up and softened
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- angel and/or pound cake cubes
- assorted fresh fruit (strawberries, cubed melon, and/or seedless red or green grapes)
step 1: For margarita dip, place sour cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, tequila, orange juice concentrate, and lime juice in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover; blend or process until combined. Add whipping cream. Cover; blend or process until fluffy and mixture mounds. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
step 2: Arrange small skewers of cake and fruit on a serving platter. Serve with dip.