Fruit Madness Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped prunes
- 1 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 cup chopped golden raisins
- 1 cup dried currants
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
step 2: In large bowl combine cereal flakes, coconut and salt. Stir in condensed milk. Stir all fruit and blend thoroughly.
step 3: Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden. Cool on wire racks.