Fruity Pasta Salad With Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup seashell pasta
- 2 cups washed, dried and torn butterhead lettuce
- 1 small pear, cored and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
step 1: Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain, and rinse in cold water until cool.
step 2: In a salad bowl, combine macaroni, lettuce, pears, strawberries, and celery. Set aside.
step 3: In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, orange juice, and poppy seeds. Add to the macaroni mixture, and gently toss until well coated.