Fruity Tart Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup kiwi, sliced
- ¼ cup any flavor fruit jam
step 1: Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium saucepan. Cook according to package directions. Pour pudding into pastry shell and refrigerate until cool and firm. Arrange fruit on top of pudding layer.
step 2: Place jam in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until runny. Using a pastry brush, coat fruit with jam. Now hide in the closet and eat the whole thing yourself.