G's Flank Steak Marinade Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) beef flank steak
step 1: In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, onion, ginger and pepper. Coat steak with marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
step 2: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
step 3: Grill steak for 7 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.