Game Day Hamburgers Recipe
- 1 large potato, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
step 1: Preheat grill for high heat.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together potato, cheese, and mushrooms.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix ground beef with onion soup mix. Form into 6 large burger patties. Make a pocket in each burger, stuff with potato mixture, and seal.
step 4: When ready to grill, brush grate with oil. Cook burgers over high heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until well done. Serve hot.